Failed 70-217

Categories:

I took 70-217,the exam was 170Min,53 long and frustrating questions,one get tired reading just the question before you get to the answers.

FAIL stands for First Action In Learning.I need to revisit my study material and possibly get additional one's.

Average rating
(0 votes)
jctsup1's picture

Send PM

jctsup1 said:

That sucks man --- we've all been there & feel your pain!

Brashquido's picture

Send PM

Brashquido said:

That's a bit of bad luck there sibusisom :-( . Don't let it get you down though, look at it as a learning experience. I failed the 70-216 on my first attempt by just two questions which I took pretty hard for a week or so as it was the first technical exam I had ever failed. I now look at it as a learning experience, and that I was perhaps a little relaxed in my exam preparation. I haven't made that mistake again since :-) .

sibusisom's picture

Send PM

sibusisom said:

I must say that a lot of questions that were asked are from 70-216 and not 70-217 as such.This i realised when i was going through my 70-216 study guide and i could relate to the exam. I think i must adapt to intergrating both 216 and 217 for my preparations. :lol:

Brashquido's picture

Send PM

Brashquido said:

The 70-216 is setting a lot of the base knowledge used in the 70-217, so it's not suprising that there is cross over. I actually only studied for 2 weeks for the 70-217 after passing the 70-216.

sibusisom's picture

Send PM

sibusisom said:

:-) Everything is beggining to make sense now.I shall carry on with 70-216 and cross study it with 70-217.

Thanx for the Info. 8-)