MCSA 2003

Categories:

I need to know if i'm using the right guide for MCSA 2003.I bought a book from Microsoft called MCSA/MCSE 2003 self study kit.

Is there any other giude that on can recommend? :-D

Average rating
(0 votes)
Brashquido's picture

Send PM

Brashquido said:

I used the Microsoft Press Training Kits for all of my Microsoft certifications, and also used the Windows 2000 Resource Kit quite extensively as well. I imagine the Training Kits for 2003 would be of a similar standard, so I'd have no hesitation in recommending them.

In addition to the text books, I also setup my own lab, andused practice exams from Transcender and Measureup. Let me know if you need any study tips :-) .

sibusisom's picture

Send PM

sibusisom said:

I managed to organise a MCSA/MCSE Self-paced training kit Exam 70-290 by Microsoft Press,which other book must i use to compliment this one? I don't know if i've put my question correctly but pls let me know if don't understand my question.

Brashquido's picture

Send PM

Brashquido said:

There is no book you must use, but I've always liked Sybex books as an alternative to study kits released by vendors for their own exams. Sometimes I've even liked the Sybex offerings more than that of anything else on offer.

BurtS's picture

Send PM

BurtS said:

I'm also going for MCSE certification and looking for resources and you all guys helping me in this way. But we have difference on exam simulation, I think it necessary. May be 290 would be my first test. I'm passing my time with microsoft trainning kit and searching for practice test.

Brashquido's picture

Send PM

Brashquido said:

I found both Transcender and Measureup excellent for practice exams, especially Transcender.

BurtS's picture

Send PM

BurtS said:

MCSA/MCSE 2003 JumpStart by Lisa Donald, Lisa Donald apart from Microsoft trainning kit would be helpful for you. I want to give you advice for at least one simulation kit. You can judge its quality by solving free available demo questions.
I'm suggesting you few sites, check it out ucertify.com, cert21.com, self test software.com, transcender.com, measureup.com .